|Title:||Administrative Assistant & Dispatcher|
PSEC is Growing!
ADMINISTRATIVE & ASSISTANT DISPATCHER
18.00 to 24.00 per hour based on skill sets
Benefits: 401K, 100% Paid Basic Health Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation Leave
Position is based at PSEC Office located in Alexandria, Virginia
Branch office of electrical contracting company is seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant and Assistant Dispatcher for our fast track electrical service department
The Administrative / Dispatcher assists in variety of functions that are critical to the day to day operations of the company.
This is an immediate opportunity, if you have the required skills and experience listed below, please apply today!
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of (2) years experience the Electrical/HVAC service industry operating in today’s dynamic environment.
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office 365
- Excel - requires moderate skill level with Excel
- Experience with cloud-based Field Service Management software
- Excellent verbal skills, professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, Energetic personality
- Self-Starter, ability to multi-task
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Geographical knowledge of service area in Northern Virginia
- Typing speed at 50 to 60 WPM is required
- Receive incoming phone calls and route to the appropriate destination
- Issuing purchase orders, work with vendors to assure timely delivery of orders
- Tracking and receiving material, tracking Inventory
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments and employees to facilitate efficient daily operations
- Prepare and generate departmental quotes, work orders and estimates
- Organizes and prioritizes work assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Receive incoming service calls
- Dispatch technicians via the service dispatch system
- Inform the customer and responsible manager of possible delays and/or changes in schedule
- Maintain daily service dispatch system with ongoing schedule
- Make follow up calls to the customers to advise status of work order
We look forward to your continued success working with those that match your enthusiasm for providing professional, quality service that exceed our customer's expectations.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. PSEC is a certified drug free employer, random drug testing and back ground checks are required.
Power Systems Electric Corporation since 1991