|Title:||Electrician - Commercial Service Work - Maryland|
ELECTRICIANS and TECHNICIANS for Commercial Service Work - Rockville, MD
PSEC specializes in high end electrical service for Property Management, Condominiums, Home Owner Associations & Business Office Parks.
Due to our employee’s dedication to 24/7 customer service we are Growing!
Salary and Benefits:
Up to $35.50hr, Commensurate with experience and Masters or Journeyman Licenses
Steady hours Mon-Fri, plus over time
401K Plan, 100% Paid Health, Dental, Incentives, Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement & Company Vehicle
- Local Journeyman or Master Electrician License(s) in Maryland and/or Virginia
- 4 years’ experience in commercial service work in Maryland and/or Virginia
- Clean Driving Record Is Required - must provide Driving Record
- Experienced in Commercial Service Work and Lighting
- Skilled in trouble shooting, repairs, maintenance & installation of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Experience in Locating and Diagnosing trouble in electrical system or equipment
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72 NEC, electrical codes & safety standards
- Experience using Field Service Work Order software for work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and job documentation
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade
* Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
* Drug Free Workplace
Power Systems Electric Corporation Since 1991
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: