ELECTRICAL Service Dept Manager
|Title:||ELECTRICAL Service Dept Manager|
|Department:||General Service Manager|
Power Systems Electric Corporation
Electrical Service Department Manager for our fast track electrical service departments in Maryland or Virginia.
Our team of Electricians and Managers are the heart of the company and specialize in providing fast response and/or 24/7 emergency service for Property Management, Condominiums, HOA’s and Commercial clientele throughout the Metro Maryland and Virginia areas.
Benefits: Incentives, 401K, Health Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation Leave, Company Vehicle
$90,000 to 120,000 - commiserate with experience,
$1,000 to $2,000 monthly incentives or more when meeting or exceeding production and revenue requirements
Electrical Service Dept Manager Requirements:
- Clean Driving Record Is Required - must provide Driving Record
- 5 Years experience managing an 24/7 Electrical Service Department with (10) or more service electricians in a very fast paced service environment
- 5 years experience with Service Management and Dispatch software, GPS vehicle monitoring and Office 360, Microsoft Office & Outlook
- 5 Years experience working with Property Management companies for service and maintenance of common area electrical equipment
- Master Electrical license(s) in Maryland, Virginia and/or Washington DC
- Team player with strong & decisive leadership skills!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required
- Broad understanding of all areas of a typical electrical service business and love working with professional customers in a fast track environment
- Experience and knowledge of estimating and quick turnaround of small service or repair work of $1,000.00 to 150,000.00
- Applicant must be familiar with a variety of the electrical troubling shooting and repair concepts, including the technical ability to understand and interpret Electrical Codes, NFPA, and Lighting Systems.
- Experience and knowledge of electrical applications, permits, electrical maintenance goals, Facility Maintenance & PM standards
- Candidates must be geographically knowledgeable of the MD and VA service areas.
We look forward to your continued success working with those that match your enthusiasm for providing professional, quality electrical service that exceed our customer's expectations.
Positions available in PSECs Maryland and Virginia Offices
Power Systems Electric Corporation since 1991
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: