|Title:||Accountant / Office Manager|
Full Charge Accountant / Office Manager
Power Systems Electric Corporation (PSE) is a diverse and multi office contracting company which offers a wide range of essential electrical infrastructure, security and common area lighting, controls, life safety and electrical emergency services throughout the Metro Washington region.
Our long-term clients include the most respected property management companies, homeowner associations, condominiums, multifamily high-rise buildings, commercial buildings, and research facilities in the metro area. PSE provides 24/7 operation, maintenance, and renovation services for all types of electrical systems.
PSE is seeking an Full Charge Accountant / Office Manager to support our existing office staff team, company growth and expansion!
Salary: 70K - 85K, commiserates with experience
Benefits: 401K, Health and Dental Insurance Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation Leave
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
- BS or MS Business Management Degree or Accounting equivalent is required
- Prior experience in commercial construction business environment is desirable
- Lead technical projects to migrate and change over to cloud-based Sage Intacct accounting and cloud-based Field Service Management solution
- Assist CTO in management of IT and software upgrade projects, basic training, and implementation with employees
- Accounting software, experience Sage 50/100 and/or Intacct Accounting is desirable
- 5+ years: Accounting experience in full charge bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports, daily deposits
- 3+ years: Payroll experience managing and processing ADP Payroll with 30+ employees
- 3+ years: HR and Administration experience in Employee Benefits and 401K via ADP Payroll
- Insurance, manage and oversee company business and employee health insurance plans, fiscal workman compensation audits
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excel - requires significant and advanced comfort level with Excel
- Assist CPA with assessing and filing of annual taxes for federal and local state tax returns
- Managerial experience managing 4-6 staff members in multi-state office environment
- Maintain and renew Business, Electrical and Corporate Business Licenses
- Manage the business & administrative functions of the company
If you love working with and coaching others:
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, customers, and vendors
- Maintain company policies and recommend policy changes as needed
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
All employees must pass a back ground & drug test prior to employment.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Position is based in the Corporate office location in Rockville, MD.
Power Systems Electric Corporation Since 1991