|Title:||Accountant / Office Manager|
Full Charge Accountant / Office Manager
Power Systems Electric Corporation (PSE) is a diverse and multi office contracting company which offers a wide range of essential electrical infrastructure, security and common area lighting, controls, life safety and electrical emergency services throughout the Metro Washington region.
Our long-term clients include the most respected property management companies, homeowner associations, condominiums, multifamily high-rise buildings, commercial buildings, and research facilities in the metro area. PSE provides 24/7 operation, maintenance, and renovation services for all types of electrical systems.
PSE is seeking an Full Charge Accountant / Office Manager to support our existing office staff team, company growth and expansion!
Salary: 70K - 85K, commiserates with experience
Benefits: 401K, Health and Dental Insurance Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation Leave
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
- BS or MS Business Management Degree or Accounting equivalent is required
- Prior experience in commercial construction business environment is desirable
- Lead technical projects to migrate and change over to cloud-based Sage Intacct accounting and cloud-based Field Service Management solution
- Assist CTO in management of IT and software upgrade projects, basic training, and implementation with employees
- Accounting software, experience Sage 50/100 and/or Intacct Accounting is desirable
- 5+ years: Accounting experience in full charge bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports, daily deposits
- 3+ years: Payroll experience managing and processing ADP Payroll with 30+ employees
- 3+ years: HR and Administration experience in Employee Benefits and 401K via ADP Payroll
- Insurance, manage and oversee company business and employee health insurance plans, fiscal workman compensation audits
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excel - requires significant and advanced comfort level with Excel
- Assist CPA with assessing and filing of annual taxes for federal and local state tax returns
- Managerial experience managing 4-6 staff members in multi-state office environment
- Maintain and renew Business, Electrical and Corporate Business Licenses
- Manage the business & administrative functions of the company
If you love working with and coaching others:
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, customers, and vendors
- Maintain company policies and recommend policy changes as needed
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to operate general office equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
All employees must pass a back ground & drug test prior to employment.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Position is based in the Corporate office location in Rockville, MD.
Power Systems Electric Corporation Since 1991
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: